Yay! You are the new owner of a premium soy candle or other fragrance product from Candles on Tap!
To ensure a safe and fragrant burn each time you enjoy your candle, please refer to our care instructions below.
- Never leave a candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Before you light your candle each time, your wick should be trimmed to 1/4" and repositioned to the center.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame is too high.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and debris at all times.
- Burn your candle between one and four hours at a time for best results.
- A draft is a candle's worst enemy. Keep your candle away from ceiling fans, high traffic areas, and vents.
- Our 4 oz reed diffusers release a slow, steady fragrance for one to two months. These are ideal for small spaces and places where burning a flame is not allowed, such as dorm rooms, classrooms, offices, etc.
- For a burst of fragrance, simply flip the reeds.
If your candle or other product doesn't burn or perform the way you think it should, please contact us at email@example.com so we can make it right.
Your products can't wait to be the scent-er of attention!