As we open, we do so with safety measures to assure the protection of our employees and customers.
- We have implemented thorough and regular sanitizing throughout the store
- Face masks are required by all guests and employees
- Our Scent Stylists are happy to assist you from a safe distance
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the store for your use, especially before handling merchandise
- We are providing a quick and easy temperature check before entering
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at a time to assure social distancing, and encouraging reservations at this time. You can reverse a seat at the candle by here.
When visiting our stores, we ask that you:
- Do not enter the store if you are sick or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19
- Wear a proper mask that is covering your face and nose
- Practice social distancing while in the store
- Keep your mask on even when smelling candle scents (Yes! you can still smell through a mask)
We are directing all employees to take preventative actions including wearing face masks at all times, staying home if they are ill or believe they may be at risk, encouraging physical social distancing and appropriately careful hygiene, including frequent hand washing.
Thank you for being a Candles on Tap customer!